Users of this credit card are in line for good cashback deals. The Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card gives you 5% on purchases you make from any two of the listed categories: dining, utility bills, supermarkets, fuel, travel or electronics. You, therefore, have the option to select the ones you regularly buy under.
That is not all, however, as the Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card gives you the room to customize the card features and benefits in a way that you gain the most with your own kind of lifestyle.
Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card Features and Benefits
- While the card is being processed, an image you preselected can be added to it and give your credit card a more personalized look with the customizing feature.
- With this credit card, you can have the finest of meals at a discounted rate of 15% at restaurants that are in partnership with Axis Bank.
- The Axis eDGE feature gives reward points that you can redeem in more than 500 ways including for transactions and these points are:
Every Rs. 200 you spend gives you 4 points.
The first online transaction gives you 100 points.
- You get 5% rewards on purchases you make on any two of the listed categories: dining, utility bills, supermarkets, fuel, travel or electronics.
- Transactions that are over Rs. 2,500 will give rewards that can be converted to EMIs when you call the Bank.
- It uses an EMV Chip that increases security on the cards and help protect your details from being used for fraudulent transactions.
Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card Fees and Charges
- There is no annual fee for the first year but subsequent years attract a fee of Rs.250
- To add an image to your card for the customizing effect, you will be charged Rs. 150 and it cost the same amount to replace this kind of card. But other card replacements are done free of charge.
- The fee for cash payment is Rs. 100.
- Each month 3.25% is charged for retail purchases and cash and the annual charge is 46.78%.
- For cash withdrawals, a rate of 2.5% of the withdrawn cash is charged at a minimum of Rs.250.
- A fee of 3% of the amount that made it go overlimit is charged for the Overlimit penalty and this comes with a minimum of Rs. 500.
- For defaults like; returned cheques, dishonor fee, auto debit reversals from a bank account that is out of funds, a charge of Rs. 300 is applied.
- Transactions fees comes at a rate of 3.5% of the transferred amount.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- Primary card holders should be between 18-70 years old and add on card holders should be at least 15 years of age or older.
- Only Indian Nationals can use this card.
- To be verified by the Axis Bank, a copy of the Pan Card needs to be provided.
- As well as a proof of income like Form 16, a recent payment slip or an IT return copy.
- Also, they must produce proof of residency and of their identity along with photograph of themselves.
How to Apply
- Visit the Axis Bank website.
- Locate the credit cards section.
- Select the Axis Bank credit card.
- You are to give the necessary details demanded.
- Then, you will proceed to choose “My Choice” credit card and tap on the “Apply Now” link to proceed.
- Follow all necessary steps provided to complete your application.