NPower Requirements 2018: The Federal Government, in a bid to reduce unemployment in Nigeria, introduced a scheme called NPower in 2016. NPower has various categories for graduates and non-graduates between the ages of 18 – 35 years. N-Power promotes economic diversification and provides students with skills at the world-class level. Graduates develop progressive innovations, create favorable conditions on the world and domestic market.
The program has continued to record tremendous success every year and has led to the employment of thousands of youths. For those that have been anticipating when the site will open again for application, you can visit the Npower website for latest news and updates. NPower 2018 Application requirements is pretty much the same with previous years.
NPower Basic Requirements for N-Power Recruitment
In order to participate in this program, there are requirements you must meet. First of all, your age should be between 18-35 years. In addition, increased attention is paid to the following factors:
- Sincere passion in that field of activity you are preparing for.
- Successful passing of tests.
- Ability to go beyond your comfort zone for self-improvement.
- The desire to use your natural talents to become the best version of the person you may be.
- If you are interested in graphics and animation, basic illustration skills will become an advantage.
- Candidates wishing to write scripts should have analytical skills and creative vision.
- An important quality is the ability to solve problems and not give up on the difficulties.
- You must like to learn. Teachers shouldn’t push the knowledge into your head. Self-study means the responsibility for the processing of the provided information.
- Also, it’s desirable to be attentive to detail. Remember that there are no little things. Even the smallest of them is important.
- Graduates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from NUC accredited educational institution.
N-Power Registration Process
The information required during registration is simple; you will need to provide the following details correctly:
- Full name;
- Active phone number and e-mail address;
- Place and date of birth;
- Carefully compiled and ready to be uploaded CV;
- Bank verification number;
- Passport data;
- Qualification degree.
How To Register NPower Online
Follow the simple instructions below:
- Visit the official website portal.
- Choose one of three categories: N-power Volunteer corps, N-power Knowledge, N-power build. Relevant programs in which you can participate will be presented in each of these sections.
- When you decide on the program, the “Apply now” button will appear on the screen. Click it.
- After completing all the above-mentioned stages, the page with the application form will open before you. Carefully fill all the empty fields and check the data before sending.
- You need to scroll down the page and add the requested documents. Upload your CV, passport data, Degree/ Qualification certificate, etc.
Candidates who did everything correctly will receive a confirmation with the N-Power logo. In addition, within the next few days, a letter will be sent to your email address. After a while, you will be able to find out your pre-selection status.
To do this, simply login with your BVN or e-mail address. If the preliminary selection is successful, you will receive a congratulatory letter and will be able to participate in the program.