Cars With Low Fuel Consumption In Nigeria: You don’t just see a car today and pay for it just because of its looks in this present economy. Your first concern should be the fuel consumption capacity. Most cars use fuel which is a very expensive commodity right now.
The price keeps rising and falling every day. Some car owners have packed their cars at home because they can’t afford to fuel it every day. That’s why we’ve taken the time to analyze the fuel consumption of some popular cars, have a glance, then sit down and make up your mind on the best.
Cars With The Most Fuel Economy | Cars With Low Fuel Consumption In Nigeria
That you’re going for a fuel economy car doesn’t necessarily mean you will rule out the sleekness. You can get it all in one. Let’s look at 10 beautiful cars with the best fuel economy:
- Honda Civic: This is one of the most popular Honda cars. When it was first presented to the audience in 1972, it used to have only two doors. Now, it’s functional with four doors and it looks completely modern. Due to the popularity and, thus, low prices for spare parts, this Honda type has become the favorite of the middle-class people in Nigeria. Reliable as practically all Asian vehicles, this car provides safety and fuel-efficiency that is worth the price.
- Honda Accord: Another Honda car that has gained a lot of popularity among the Nigerian population is Honda Accord. This is a contemporary car with modern exterior and useful features. As well, it consumes quite reasonable amounts of fuel, which makes it a great value for your money.
- Toyota RAV4: This is a big strong vehicle powered by a 4-wheel drive. Suitable for family use. This is a comfortable car that can contain many passengers and a lot of luggage. It is also very fuel efficiency.
- KIA Optima: This rather new KIA model was introduced initially in 2000. Since that time, this car has undergone several innovations, which have finally made it one of the most fuel-efficient cars in Nigeria. A perfect choice for those who have low incomes but need a personal vehicle for comfort.
- Toyota Yaris: Toyota is very popular but can be quite expensive to maintain. Toyota Yaris is compact and perfect for crowded city streets with heavy traffic. It’s also on the list of the most fuel economical cars in Nigeria. Even the expensive maintenance is compensated by the fuel efficiency that takes away much less money than with other cars.
- Nissan Versa: Nissan is not of those brands, which choose luxury as a target of their car production. You will hardly find something outstandingly posh in their vehicles. However, if you are searching for reliability, comfort, and fuel effectiveness, this is your choice. Nissan is one of the most fuel-effective vehicles in Nigeria,
- Toyota Corolla: Corolla is, probably, the leader among the most popular Toyota’s makes. First produced and introduced in 1974, it has become the favorite of many nations. Now, with all its contemporary features, it’s one of the Nigerian most saving cars. Produced for the American market and in the USA, this vehicle combines comfort and nice looks in the purely American style. If you are looking for a vehicle with good looks and low fuel consumption, Corolla is your choice.
- Toyota Tacoma: This is another Toyota that has reached the second runner-up rank in the top 10 Nigerian most fuel-effective cars. This Toyota make is somewhat different from others and has its own characteristic features. It’s a four-wheel drive that’s great for traveling in the countryside and carrying loads. At the same time, this car is quite fuel-efficient and affordable for Nigerians.
- Toyota Camry: Toyota Camry is considered to be the best invention of Toyota. The advantages of this vehicle are quite obvious, even outside Nigeria, this car has been named the most fuel-efficient Toyota car. It’s also easy to maintain.
The combination of the inventions from Mitsubishi and Hyundai is one of the most fuel-efficient vehicles that only exist in Nigeria. Its maintenance is even cheaper than in the previously mentioned cars. If you want something reliable, durable and smoothly working, choose Asian technologies.
As you can see, all the vehicles presented here are made in Asia or by Asian companies. This suggests the idea that the cheapest and most fuel-efficient vehicles come exactly from Asia. Mazda, Mitsubishi, KIA, and Honda – all these are perfect vehicles for use in Nigeria. They are durable and can withstand the Nigerian road and weather conditions.