FUOYE Screening For UTME And Direct Entry Application
Application form for FUOYE post UTME and direct entry 2018/2019 screening has been released. The long-awaited information is finally here! Let’s find out the requirements and how to go about it.
FUOYE screening for UTME and Direct Entry application | Eligibility Requirements
Federal University of Oye, Ekiti has outlined their eligibility requirements for the current year screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry applicants. It is highly recommended to go through these requirements carefully before you apply. Just as practically all tertiary education institutions in Nigeria, application forms in FUOYE are not refundable.
To be able to sit for the post UTME screening or be admitted into the University through Direct Entry, you need to meet the following criteria:
- The cut-off mark in the Federal University Oye Ekiti is 150 points and above. Applicants that did not score up to 150 are not eligible to apply.
- In addition to this, all the applicants are supposed to have no fewer than 5 credits passes in their O’Levels in the subjects that are relevant to the courses they have chosen. These credits are to be obtained in a maximum of two sittings.
- Candidates who are planning to pass through Direct Entry are supposed to have no fewer than 2 (two) credits A’Level in the subjects, which are relevant to the chosen course of study or equivalent. Alternatively, they may possess ND, HND, or NCE, or a first degree in some other area.
If you meet these criteria, you may proceed to obtain the form for the FUOYE post UTME screening.
How to apply for FUOYE post UTME and Direct Entry screening
The screening costs N2,000, which should be paid either through RRR (Remita) or online. The process of the application is as follows:
- Go to the official website of the University
- Select “Registration steps” on the menu (to your right on the screen) and follow the instructions
- Use your registration number provided by JAMB as a login. There will be no password
- Complete the registration and your profile with valid data like phone number and email address. This is important because they may need to get in touch with you via either channel
- This done, you will receive a link in the provided email address. Click on it to activate your profile and complete the registration.
- When this step is completed, you will need to re-enter the profile again and proceed to the payment steps
- In the end, you will need to upload the results of your O’Level results
- When everything is done, you should necessarily proceed to print out the slip, which can confirm your registration
- Make sure you entered your valid contact details. Check everything twice before submitting the form. If you are a Direct Entry candidate, you will also need to provide the notification of your results.
Make sure you make no mistakes and follow the instructions closely and accurately. All the candidates who fail to complete the registration and application as due and as explained in all the instructions will be automatically disqualified.