Transfer money from FCMB: First City Monument Bank, popularly known as FCMB, is one of the best commercial banks in Nigeria. With several branches and ATMs all over the country, it is easy to carry out any financial transaction.
Just like every other bank, FCMB also has a mobile app. This helps their customers to transfer money, recharge their phones, check their balance and pay their bills without visiting the bank. When it comes to transferring money to other banks, FCMB has further simplified the process.
There are two major ways of transferring money to other banks through FCMB; one is through FCMB USSD transfer code and the other is through the mobile application.
FCMB USSD Transfer Сode
Using the first option you do not even need an Internet connection. Here is the instruction step by step:
- Dial FCMB mobile transfer code *389*214#
- Several options will appear on your screen:
Activate with card
Activate with Account
Activate with Mwallet
- Choose the needed option – type 2 and send.
- After that you are to enter your account number
- Call Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch to generate your PIN.
- After getting your PIN, dial *389*214# and choose the option Security.
- Choose Change PIN and enter the default PIN that bank gave you.
- Enter your new PIN code.
- Now dial FCMB mobile transfer code *389*214# and follow the instruction to do the transactions you need.
Other FCMB useful USSD codes:
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# for money transferring
- Dial *329*00# to see your balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset your PIN.
How to transfer funds through FCMB Mobile Application
One more method is using the FCMB Mobile Application. It works both on Android and iOS. FCMB money transfer code is not needed in this case.
You have to register before you can start using the app:
- Fill in the registration form in any branch of FCMB bank.
- Bank will give you the FCMB installation file so you can install it to your smartphone
- Check your post and find there an email with your virtual card, expiration date, and default PIN
- Add and save this information in your smartphone
- The registration is successful if you receive the text confirmation
- Download FCMB mobile application using App Store or Play Market
- Sign in with your registration information
To transfer funds using this application login and choose the needed options. The app is intuitive.