Make Quick Money In Nigeria: The quest to make quick money without stress through various get-rich-quick schemes have left many bankrupt. So, people normally ignore this kind of article because they don’t believe in quick money anymore. But there are legit ways of making quick money without spending a dime. It may not make you rich instantly but it pays in the long run.
All that is required is your skills and of course, internet access. We’ve outlined the top 10 ways of making quick money in this article. Check them out:
How to Make Quick Money In Nigeria
1) By publishing pieces for online reading.
You can publish short stories on an interesting topic. If it’s worth being read by people, you can earn some quick cash from it. The Nigerian place where you can publish your writing is called Okadabooks. Simply monetize your works and receive money every time somebody downloads or even reads your writing. You can also try selling your works on Amazon. They also allow publishing and selling books of any types that don’t violate their rights. In case you decide to try, remember: there should be no plagiarism in your works.
2) Blogging or, better, vlogging is a perfect way to make money. There are extremely rich Nigerian bloggers like Linda Ikeji who have fortunes received from the moments of their life shared with other people
3) If you are good at design, Printivo Online is a place where you can earn money. You just need to place your works at this marketplace and wait for somebody to purchase them. When someone eventually does, the company returns to you 15% from the price of your design. However, you are free to search for other marketplaces for such things. It’s possible that there are platforms where you can sell your works on your own and receive all the incomes from every purchase.
4) In case you know some real estate objects that are available for purchase, you can earn really quick and easy money by reporting about this object to resources that compose lists of real estate items for sale in diverse locations. To do this, you need to get registered at their official resource and work as an agent.
5) If you are good at filming creative footage from your everyday life or about whatever else, start a YouTube channel and share interesting videos. Video blogs are becoming more popular than text ones these days. However, if you manage to combine both these styles within your one blog, it will be just great.
6) In case you already have a developed blog on the Internet, you can start earning money by placing ads about other companies and services in your blog. This is one of the sources of incomes of the richest bloggers. It’s important not only to have a developed blog but also to keep on attracting as many people as you can.
7) Start selling goods on specialized platforms and earn every day. You can be a seller on popular sites such as Jumia and Konga. There is already a large crowd of sellers there though so be prepared for the competition. They also expect you to pay a certain percentage while leveraging on their large client base. Of course, running a store means a range of additional stuff to deal with like the delivery, order processing and so on. Yet, such a store can bring good money if you’re smart.
8) Freelancing is a great way to make money online if you can render services of a high quality that are currently on demand on the Internet. Your good knowledge of the English language and writing skills can do you a lot of good because you can become a freelance writer. Many big websites require people who can compose their news and articles about diverse matters. You can become one of them and receive regular payments for each of your texts. However, freelance is not only about writing. There are many professions and tasks that can be done remotely and many companies that need such people for such tasks.
9) Teaching people online is a great thing. If there’s a school or college subject that you know perfectly well, you are welcome to help other people receive that knowledge through online classes.
You are free to choose whether you prefer having eye-to-eye classes with a person or whether webinars for an entire audience are more attractive to you. Actually, the more people attend your webinars, the more you will receive, but it’s more complicated than teaching only one person or only one subject. In any case, being an online tutor is a great way to earn money from the comfort of your home.
10) If you want some really quick money, then try participation in filling out online surveys. The income will hardly be very big but everything depends on you. Simply testing some products and filing out questionnaires can be a free-time online business that doesn’t take much time and energy.
Another testing job is connected with testing websites, software, and diverse applications. If you like, you can try this way of making money by simply running an app and seeing whether everything in it works fine.
Such a job requires a lot of attention and preciseness because you need to test every function and every button but the income can be quite significant. In general, testing of websites and software is a good profession that can make you a fortune if you receive a proper education.