The Sheetz Credit Card is created for customers of the Sheetz stores and it allows them make purchases to gain rewards. The rewards come in form of points that can be redeemed for other benefits. These rewards can be as much as 5 points for every dollar and when the card is used to buy fuel, a discount of 6 cents is given. The bill payments can be modified and it has no annual charge. Sheetz Credit Card is issued by the First National Bank.
Sheetz Credit Card Benefits
- Card holders get 5 points for every dollar they spend in the stores.
- Fuel Purchases bring a reward of 1 point per dollar.
- The rewarded points can be used to get gift cards, products, cash back etc.
- No annual fee is to be paid.
- When the card is used to buy fuel, a discount of 6 cents is given.
- The bill payments can be modified.
Sheetz Credit Card Fees/Rates
It does not come with an introductory APR offer nor is any annual fee charged. Regular rate applied is 20.24% while that applied on cash advances is 25.49%. Cash advances are done at 5% the value and it has a minimum of $15.
How to Apply for the Sheetz Credit Card
Applicants for the Scheels Visa Credit Card have to meet these requirements to be eligible for approval:
- They must be up to 18 years old.
- They must have a photo ID issued by the government.
- They must have a clear credit history.
- They must have a social security number.
How to Apply
- Follow the link to get started: https://www.firstbankcard.com/sheetz/site/personal/personal.fhtml
- When the link opens you are to look for the “Apply Now” link and tap on it to go to the application form page.
- The form will need you to input such information as your name, home address, suite, city, state, ZIP code, phone numbers, email address, date of birth, mother’s maiden name and social security number, housing address, housing payment, annual income and other necessary details.
- You can add an extra user to the card account and then proceed to the next page.
- Go through the details and when you find them to be correct, submit the form.
Call: 1-888-285-5540 to get further card details and to report a stolen card.